Here are some tips and best practices that will ensure the success of your rapid eLearning development:
- Identify the time frame to go-live and evaluate if the project (and content) is apt for rapid eLearning development.
- Authoring tool selection.
Confirm if the Subject Matter Expert is familiar with the tool. Otherwise, plan for an associated learning curve and determine if this will impact the planned go-live date.
- Readiness of the source content.
Confirm if the existing raw content needs further processing or it is ready to hit development.
- Explore the authoring tool and identify the right templates that provide the desired visual impact and will aid learners retain this effectively.
- Engage the learners through relevant interactions.
Use scenarios and pause and reflect templates to help them understand the real-world dynamics.
- Select an effective assessment strategy.
Plan for adequate check-points and end of course assessments through varied templates.Know More