Personalization of training is one of the measures that can be used to provide a customized and a highly relevant employee learning experience.
Personalized learning for employee development enables L&D teams to align the learners to business goals and upskill or reskill them far more effectively as compared to generic training.
The strength of Personalized learning for employee development lies in its ability to offer learners highly relevant content.
• It offers customized learning experiences that encourage learners to “pull” the learning rather than being “pushed” into completing the mandated courses.
• It aligns better with learners’ interests and proficiencies thereby making it more relevant.
• It offers ownership and control of the learning journey to the learners. This leads to higher interest, better engagement, and urge to proactively pull learning resources.
• It can play a very significant role in creating a culture of continuous learning.
During this session, you will learn:
• What is Personalized eLearning?
• What are its benefits to the learners and how does it help the L&D teams?
• How can you leverage Personalized elearning to drive employee performance?
• What techniques can help you deliver effective Personalized eLearning?
• Can Personalized eLearning help you achieve a better ROI on your training spend?
Hardware: Windows (1.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or faster/equivalent) or Mac (1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo or faster) and 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
Operating system: Windows 10, 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit) or Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and 10.12
Web browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome
Internet connection: Broadband (1 Mbps+) recommended
Software: Web browser plugin (will be prompted to install)