There are numerous ways in which training can be delivered and consumed by learners. As new and innovative approaches are gaining momentum, the focus is also shifting on determining the impact and Return on Investment or ROI of online training. But there are limited pointers on how this can be done practically.
So how can you effectively measure the ROI of your online training?
Join us for a free webinar hosted by Asha Pandey, the Chief Learning Strategist at EI Design, where she will showcase EI Design’s integrated approach with a focus on what is the right action at each stage that will impact the ROI of eLearning positively. This begins with the Training Needs Analysis, or TNA phase, and successively builds up right up to the determination of its impact on business. The approach uses Kirkpatrick’s model of training evaluation and Kirkpatrick-Phillips evaluation model of training to measure training effectiveness and arrive at the ROI.
This webinar will provide insights, practical approaches, and tips that will help organizations in determining and maximizing their ROI on eLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
• What is Return on Investment (ROI) on corporate training?
• What ROI methodology can you use?
• What is Kirkpatrick’s model of training evaluation?
• What is Kirkpatrick-Phillips evaluation model of training?
• How can you practically use these models of training evaluation and determine the ROI?
• What are the tips that can be used to maximize the ROI?
The seats are limited.