7 Aspects That Helped EI Design Reach The Top Position Among eLearning Content Development Companies For 2018
In this article, I touch upon 7 aspects that have helped us reach the top position among eLearning Content Development Companies in 2018 – Gold winner award.
1. Focus On Our Customers, Providing Value As A Strategic Partner
Many of our large customer relationships began with a one-off project. Today, we work with several global corporate academies as a strategic partner adding value to both formal training and Performance Support solutions. Over the last 16 years, we have sustained an enviable customer retention level by consistently offering value beyond the brief.
2. Learner Centricity
The learner is at the core of our approach, and we craft highly learner-centric design approaches.
Our Learning and Performance Support solutions:
- Drive knowledge acquisition, retention, and application.
- Make learning relevant and memorable.
- Enable performance improvement or the desired behavioral change.
- Provide a demonstrable impact on business and a positive ROI.
3. Our Solution Architecting Edge
At EI Design, Solution Architecting defines the framework required to implement innovative Learning and Performance Support solutions to meet the business goals of our customers.
The Solution Architecting framework defines and aligns our solutions to our customers’ focus areas. We:
- Understand learner expectations and mental models.
- Create a learner-centric design approach.
- Leverage on innovation and exploration of new ideas.
- Use creative Instructional Design to provide engaging and better User
- Provide creativity backed by strong technology.
There are two significant feeders that continuously enrich our Solution Architecting approach:
I. Ongoing research by our Innovation and Exploration team that scans the global knowledge scape specifically for:
- New authoring tools.
- New technologies.
- Trends (on what learners want and how businesses wish to see the
II. Inputs from our Competency Lab on user-centered design that ensure our learning designs:
- Motivate learners.
- Are relevant and relatable.
- Offer sticky learning.
- Facilitate effective application on the job.
- Provide higher learning effectiveness.
- Are memorable.
- Help learners gain additional skills and enhanced performance.
- Impact ROI positively.
4. Working With The Bigger Picture – Learning and Performance Ecosystem
Our Learning and Performance Ecosystem approach works at multiple levels to:
- Create motivation and interest for learners.
- Create a solid value for learners (skill enhancement or acquiring a
new skill, or fixing an identified gap).
- Use established, emerging, and cutting-edge learning strategies to
strike the right balance and create highly sticky learning
- Demonstrate the behavioral change or performance enhancement that
the business wants to see.
- Promote “learning as a continuum” and offer varied formats that can
suit different learner profiles.
- Establish a positive ROI for our customers.