ATA can be abbreviated as American Translators Association; this association was founded in 1959 and its headquarters are located in the United States. ATA, which acts as the largest professional association of translators and interpreters in the United States having more than 10000 members in 90 countries.
This membership is open to members including teachers, translators, interpreters, project managers, web and software developers, language service companies, hospitals, universities and government agencies. This is also to people who have an interest to start their career in the field of translation and interpreting as a profession.
The main purpose of ATA is to offer a certification examination to its members in some language combinations like From English into Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Swedish etc. Into English from into Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Swedish etc.
After passing the ATA certification examination, the translators are required to complete other continuing education points in order to retain their certification. This is how the translator becomes professional in the field of language translation and they are said to be ATA certified.
The benefit of ATA certified translator is - they can only use the ATA certified translator seal to the translated documents. The seal that includes translator’s name, language combination, unique certification number. This type of certified translations is needed for many reasons.
● Procedures dealing with government entities (e.g. if you are applying for a visa, obtaining a driver's license, claiming public benefits) will often require certified translations.
● Similarly, when it comes to legal proceedings, both civil (e.g. adoption, divorce) and criminal, may demand for certified translations.
● Educational institutions and universities also require foreign applicants to submit certified translations of submission documents (e.g. diplomas, transcripts.)
So, if you are looking for certified translation for any of the above reasons, choose ATA certified translation agency, where you can find highly skilled translators in all language combinations. These translators can provide a quality transcript without any grammatical errors with 100% accuracy, quality, cultural intelligence, good listening, observation and writing skills.
At Transcription services-US, we have 800+ ATA certified translators to deliver the highest accurate ATA translation services for more than 100 major languages all over the world. As our native linguists are trained and experienced in handling the toughest of translation jobs, so we can provide as per your expectation.
What makes us unique among other translation services:
As a leading transcription and translation company, we offer our clients with a number of benefits which makes them to choose our agency to get their work done.
1. We adhere to ISO standards
2. We have ATA certified native Experts to provide ATA translation services.
3. We always ensure to give highest security through NDA policy.
4. We are well-known to Confidential Translation services
5. We deliver translation at affordable rates.
6. We always ensure that you get your projects promptly with our instant translation services with top-notch quality.
7. 100% satisfaction and accuracy agreement.
If you need the professional results with on-time delivery, then we are there to make it happen for you.